Sorry there have not been any pictures for a while, I don't know where my camera is right now. Once it gets unpacked I will take some more.
We have made it up to upstate New York. It was a really long drive and then we got stuck around DC for three hours. But Joshua was so good. He would throw a big fit when we would put him in his car seat, but after he got in, he would hardly fuss at all. We had a box of toys he could reach, and he slept a good portion of the way. He didn't even fuss when his meals were late, he was such a good kid.
Joshua's crawling is getting better all the time. He can go for longer distances without getting tired and he is getting faster. His crawling method cracks me up. He still crawls with his belly on the ground and he pulls himself forward with his hands while his feet kick a million miles an hour. Even with his feet kicking so fast he still goes pretty slow, so it kind of looks like he is spinning his wheels. But like I said he is getting faster, especially when he is going for something he shouldn't be getting into.
On our trip to New York we stopped to eat at a Chili's. I put Joshua in the booth so he could have the least amount of confinement possible before we stuck him back in the car. Then Joshua prompty put his hands on the table and stood up. We were amazed because he had never tried anything like that before. Then we realized the table was low enough he could push up to standing, instead of having to reach up and pull up and there was nothing in our Charleston apartment that was a good height for him. Then today I was playing with him in the hotel and Joshua reached up and pulled himself up on the couch. It is amazing how fast he is developing all of the sudden.
We love our Spanish Fork Missionaries
5 months ago




I'm glad you guys made it there safely!! Sounds like quite the adventure. How funny that he just all the sudden pulled himself up. I love it.
ReplyDelete