Brian has been doing Tae Kwon Do. Recently he had a belt test to move up from a regular green belt to a high green belt. (All belts have a regular and a high level). Joshua and I went to his belt ceremony and to the Christmas party afterwards. During the belt ceremony Brian had to work out first and show off some of his stuff. Then they were awarded their belts
and given their scores. Brian did very well.
Afterwards they had the Christmas party. They had a Santa Clause come out, then they had some of the advanced students dressed like Ninjas jump Santa Clause. They had a great choreographed fight of Santa fighting the Ninjas. That was a skinny Santa and a buff Santa. Santa obviously won. They also had some other demonstrations by the students. It was all very impressive.




Yay for an update! and yay for Brian. I am gald that you had fun for Thanksgiving, I hope everything is going well. Merry Christmas.
ReplyDelete