Friday, February 24, 2012

Pregnant/Mother of Young Kids Equals Dementia

I read an article today on how to determine if your aging loved one has dementia bad enough that they need some help to function. This was the list of things they said:

  • Wears the same clothes over and over again-Check. I finally branched out and got out a few more maternity clothes, but its pretty much the same thing week after week.
  • Has spoiling food in the fridge.-Probably check. The fridge is on my list of things to tackle.
  • Leaves the stove or oven on.-Check for Brian.
  • Has stacks of papers and mail around the house.-Check.
  • Has a messy house.-Check.
So apparently now I should convince my kids to pay for help to come in because between Brian and I we have all the signs. Too bad the kids don't get an allowance.

No comments:

Post a Comment