This year we have had the annual influx of mice with the cold. We keep catching one every so often, but it always seems that we have one around. Then we weren't catching anymore, but the bait was being eaten off the traps and I was still cleaning up mouse poop.
So Brian set up this trap.
The next morning I came and found this.
The mouse managed to get in, take the grape set off the traps on the way out, but didn't get caught. I don't know how it did it. I took these a couple of weeks ago, we have since got some sticky traps. The mouse managed to get in and out of the sticky traps, got sticky stuff all over, but was not caught. Hopefully it goes outside now that it is warm and the cat gets it.
We love our Spanish Fork Missionaries
5 months ago




No comments:
Post a Comment