Tuesday Brian and I went to the grocery store Aldi's. Brian had gone to Aldi's in France and wanted to see how it was here. When we get there he remembers that we need a quarter to get a cart, well I had two dimes and a nickle, but no quarter so no cart. So he is carrying Joshua and I am trying to balance the few things that are cheaper there. They had blueberries and strawberries on sale. I went to pick up our groceries and dropped the strawberries all over the floor. I got a new one and we proceeded to the checkout.
*Now as you read this next part keep in mind that I do have a master's degree in accounting, and I am always careful to have enough money in our accounts for normal purchases.
Brian goes up to pay and swipes the credit card and finds out they do not accept credit cards. Next he tries his debit card. But our debit cards had expired in July and we had forgotten to switch them out. So Brian tries his bank account from Tennessee, which we hardly ever use. Well he forgot the pin number to that card. Then Brian asks me if I had any cash, I don't except for the nickle, two dimes, and a few pennies. So we had to leave our food and go. I felt like such an idiot. I wanted to yell out "We do have money in our accounts, we just cannot get to it". But I didn't.
Summer fun with people I love
5 weeks ago




No comments:
Post a Comment