Friday, August 7, 2009

New shoes, a haircut, and matching Daddy

After feeling like a neglectful mother for not buying my son shoes I found some at Wal-mart that were flexible and fit him. It actually has been really good, especially when we go outside, he can move around easier. Joshua loves to wear them too. He will take his socks off, but I guess he feels cool in his shoes, so he will wear them. Maybe he just knows how cute he looks. Here he is with his shoes.
We finally broke down and cut Joshua's hair because it was so long it covered up his ears, and was always sticking out sideways (see above picture). Brian just cut above his ears and cut off Joshua's want a be mullet, he used our office sissors. Joshua was really good about the whole thing, he tried to turn his head so he could see what the heck Daddy was doing, but then we let him watch in the mirror and hold his toothbrush and he held relatively still. Here is Joshua after the haircut. I think he looks older and his cheeks look bigger because the hair isn't the widest part of his head anymore.

Later that day I went to Target and found an Avengers t-shirt for Joshua. Brian has one almost exactly like it. So here are my matching boys.

1 comment: