Joshua had his 15 month check-up today. He weighs 22 pounds 10 ounces (15th percentile), he is 33 1/4 inches tall (almost 85th percentile). You would think he would look tall and skinny but his head is pretty big too (50th percentile), and his cheeks are still chubby, so he looks chunkier than he really is.
He was a really brave boy, he was a little scared of the instruments, but the doctor blew bubbles at him, which helped. And he stopped crying after his shots as soon as I picked him up. Nothing else exciting medical wise. He looks good is growing, ect...
It is a different experience bringing a toddler to the doctor's office. He was running around the waiting room, trying to get through the safety gate to the stairs, saying hi to all the kids, and avoiding the nurses. I remember going in when he was an new infant. It was a project then too, because of his oxygen and heart monitors, but when I got to the office I could sit and read a magazine. Never again, or at least for a long time.
We love our Spanish Fork Missionaries
5 months ago




Wow, that's great that he is doing so well. My Dallin had his appointment last week. He is 19 months, weighs 23 lb. 10 oz and is 33 inches tall, so Joshua is doing awesome!!
ReplyDeleteJust some other random facts about Joshua's height. He is double his birth height (16 inches), he is 1/2 as tall as I am, and if he were to be compared to July babies instead of May babies he would be in the 95th+ percentile.
ReplyDelete