You might have to click on the picture to see this, but in the right bottom corner notice it says "Hot Food Microwaved". Yuck! And if you look really close there is a giant arrow pointing to that, like they are proud of it. Surprisingly enough people actually bought food there.
We finally got on our train, and made it to the city. The train ride ended up being quicker than we thought it would be so we didn't loose out on too much time. When we got there I wanted to go up top the Rockerfeller Building and see the city. So we walked up there, and when we got to the mall area a lady met us at the door and asked us if we wanted to buy tickets, we were surprised we had to pay at all, but we were even more surprised to find that tickets were $21 a piece. We had splurged on some other things for the trip, so we decided not to do that too. We walked around the mall, and eventually made it outside. There was a Catholic Catherdral nearby that allowed vistors in. We went inside and it was beautiful. Brian mentioned that he tries to go in every Cathedral he gets a chance to because they are so beautiful.
We then walked to our hotel and took a rest for a little bit before dinner. After dinner Brian took me to see WICKED. 
It was supposed to be a surprise, but I ended up finding out before hand. I was super excited and was not disappointed at all. WICKED was totally spectacular the singing, the dancing, the set and the whole experience. Brian enjoyed it too, and thought the dragon part of the clock was especially cool.
We stopped on the way home and got delicious cheesecakes. They were wonderful and huge. Then we went to bed and didn't get up until 9:00 the next morning. I haven't slept that late since before Joshua was born.
We then walked around some of the booths set up for Saturday selling things. I didn't end up buying anything, but it was fun to look. We then took the subway up to Central Park. Central Park is amazing and beautiful. Its so cool to have a little nature in the middle of the giant city.
We made it back to the train station just 10 minutes before our train left, so we made the most out of the Saturday. It was such a fun trip and we had a great time.




Wow, that sounds so fun! I am Jealous. I've always wanted to see a show in New York! It's hard to leave kids even for one night, but so worth it I think. (as long as it's not too often, I don't think I could handle it.)
ReplyDeleteOhhhh, how fun!! That sounds like a great trip. I'm glad you guys got to go. It's sooo nice that Joshua was happy. That totally does make it easier. Fun, fun!
ReplyDelete