Miriam has officially joined Joshua and Minna in their quest for trouble. Tonight at dinner the kids were having a hard time sitting down. They sat in the car for two hours and were really good at stake conference for two hours, so now they were bouncing all over the place.
So tonight at dinner Joshua would bounce out of his chair. Then I told him to sit down, so he bounced back to his chair. Miriam started giggling hysterically. So Joshua and Minna started bouncing all over. It was like she was egging them on. The pleasure of her giggling was much more of an enticement than avoiding any punishment I might see fit to dole out.
I guess if their going to be hooligans at least they are all hooligans together. Its like sibling bonding over hooliganiss.
We love our Spanish Fork Missionaries
5 months ago




No comments:
Post a Comment