Monday, November 5, 2012

D&D buddy

When I finished college and moved to New York with Karalee and the kids, I left all my D&D buddies behind.  I've played for a long time and I have to admit that I miss it sometimes.  So over the last 6 months or so I've started to take action.  If you can't find D&D buddies, make 'em yourself.  So far it's been a huge success.  Joshua asks to play most days and I have to tell him that we can't because of other things I have to do around the property.  But he definately enjoys it.  Even Minna will sit down and throw a few dice with us for a few minutes.


Here's Minna throwing her dice.


Joshua rolling his dice.

 
And the results of the game.  Joshua was the bear with the giant ax.
 
 
 
I bet you can tell what Joshua's favorite part is.  The last part is about his "good ax."
 
 
Just in case you wanted to see the "plot"

No comments:

Post a Comment