Miriam is fully in "I'm a big kid like they are" mode. We have this rocking horse, and I am pretty sure the older kids were about 18 months before they could get on and off and rock themselves. Well I don't have the time I did when they were little, so Miriam had to figure out how to do it herself. And she is already quite good.
She is also walking around quite a bit now. If she is in a hurry she will crawl, but more and more she is walking.
And the big girl loves to swing. It took her longer than the other two to start to like it, but now she loves it too. She will try to stand up and dive out the swing which stresses me out.
And that merry go round the kids are on. She insisted on riding on that, and I told her to sit in the middle, but the kids were moving around so she started crawling, and kept going more and more out, and I caught her as she crawled off the edge. She hardly talks at all, but she will let you know what she wants pretty clearly.
Minna sits on a stool and watches TV to get her hair done. Miriam figured out how to climb the bar stool, so now she gets her hair done the same way.
Well that's all I got now. We won't be able to call her "The Baby" much longer.
No comments:
Post a Comment