Sunday, February 23, 2014

Snowman

We have had plenty of snow this year, but it has always been dry and not good for making a snowman.  Well this last week it warmed up some, and the snow started melting, and finally we were able to make a snowman.

This was Miriam's first snowman, and she was quite enamored.

  The big kids went around making rough snowballs and stacking them to make their own snowmen.  But they wouldn't pack the balls very tight, and they got a little carried away with how many they would stack so they spent a lot of time rebuilding their snowmen.

Then Miriam kept trying to eat Minna's snowman and the big snowman, so I found the cleanest snow I could find and made her an eating snowman.

Joshua has been dying all winter to throw snowballs, but he is not allowed to at school and I don't let him throw them at his sisters either.  He was excited to use his snowman for target practice.
This tower in the front is Minna's creation.  She refused to get in any of the pictures, but I still wanted to record her first snowman.


No comments:

Post a Comment