Sunday, December 21, 2014

He is the Gift

Joshua gave a talk in primary today.  I wanted to save it and share it with others.  He is responsible for about 75% of the content and probably about 50% of the actual wording of it.  He did a great job.



Jesus is the gift and he is the reason for Christmas.  Christmas is not all about presents.  It is all about love and this Christmas season we should worship Jesus.  I really like the video, "He is the Gift."  In it we learn about the first and real gift of Christmas.  Heavenly Father loved me, and Minna, and Miriam, and Mommy, and Sister Thornhill, and Corbin, and Jane and everyone.  He loved us all so much that he sent Jesus to be born on earth.  When Jesus was on earth he helped everyone he saw.  He also died for us so that we would have life with Heavenly Father again. 



I feel Jesus' love when I am nice to my friends, when I forgive others, and when I say my prayers.



I can show love for others just like Jesus Christ.  Some ways I have shown love for others this Christmas season is by: including my baby sister when I play, by pushing in the chairs at school, and making Christmas cards for others.



I hope that we can all feel Christ's and Heavenly Father's love this Christmas season.  In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.



 And here is the video he is talking about.

 






No comments:

Post a Comment