The kids were upstairs playing school and Minna was being the teacher. Brian went up and told them to come down for dinner.
Brian: Kids it's dinner time.
Minna: It's school time. (with a forceful tone)
Neither Joshua or Miriam moved, they just looked at Minna
Brian: Minna its dinner time (with a forceful tone).
Minna: Class is paused, its dinner time
After Minna's permission was given the other two came down for dinner
There have been a lot of rodents around our house lately, so I have had to be super careful with the animal feed. There has been a skunk going into our hay shed at night and eating the cat food. I have never seen it, but whenever I open the door I pray it isn't in there. (We cannot close the door all the way, because the bottom of the door is off the track so the kittens can push their way out, then they cannot get back in). So the kittens only get their food during the day, at night I take it out, to stop the skunk from coming back. And so far that is working. But the other morning when I went outside to feed, I always feed the dog first, then I go out to do the rest, and when I walked around the house and back by the dog he was standing there whining as the kittens crunched down his dog food. I guess they decided they were extra hungry that morning.
We have weird cycles of animal aggression at our place. When our chickens had chicks one hen would full on attack the goats, jumping and pecking and clawing at them. If the chickens get in with the dog they are dead. But if the dog is around the goats they attack him. So the chickens attack the goats, who attack the dog, who attacks the chickens.
We love our Spanish Fork Missionaries
5 months ago




No comments:
Post a Comment