Their rock climbing gym made me nervous because we had to tie our own knots. I kept making Brian check the knots.
Emily and I got to do the demonstration climb.
Miss Minna loves to climb.
Her favorite thing this trip is she went upstairs were you can do bouldering, where the walls were shorter so you didn't have to tie off, but they had ledges and things.
Brian had to help her down because she is so short her dangling to get down still leaves a lot of space between her and the ground.
Joshua enjoyed his climbing too.
Joshua also did some bouldering.
Miriam's favorite part was this kiddy wall she could go up and down and back and forth on.
I like this picture of her looking up too.
And here is one of Brian doing a ledge.
And thanks to my sister Heather for the picture taking.




No comments:
Post a Comment