Sunday, June 25, 2017

While in Utah we Rode the Horses

Minna wrote a report on this for school so I am just going to post some pictures and use her words.

I will keep Minna's spelling the same. I may add some notes for clarity.

hors back rideing in Utah by Minna Nix

I went to Utah with my famly.  When I got to Utah I went hors back rideing.  I rode Zowy.  Zowy is a nine yeerold [year old] horse. I trotted with grampo [grandpa] and Zowy.  Then Nathen led me on Zowy.  Me, mommy,  Joshua, Nathen, daddy and Miriam past echuther [each other]. Then grampo wold [ either walked or held] Zowy.  Then grampo trotted Zowy again.  Then Hether took a picture of me and Zowy.  Then I rode destny [this horses' real name is Dixie] with dad.  I got to get rings on a stick.  Then Hether took a picksher (picture) of me and destny.  I loved it in Utah.








No comments:

Post a Comment