Friday, June 26, 2009

No More Milk

As of last week there was no more of my milk in the fridge or freezer. This is the first time that had happened in over a year. I stopped pumping for his nightly bottle May 8th (I might have stopped a couple days earlier, but then I decided to go the couple more days so I could say I pumped at least once a day everyday for a year). Now is nightly bottle is formula, but last night I gave him a cup instead. I want to be done with the bottle before I start weaning the nursings, and I will start doing that in a couple of weeks. It is hard to believe that he is getting old enough to wean.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Is it so nice to not pump anymore?!?! I am stopping on July 1st and I am so excited. Good luck with the rest of the weaning process.

    ReplyDelete