Last week we took Joshua to his first dentist appointment. We took him in a little earlier than normal they usually wait until they are 18 months old and have 8 teeth. He was 16 months old and has 6 teeth, but last time I went to his well baby visit the pediatrician told me to take him in because he was concerned about the color of his teeth. I just scheduled the next well baby appointment so I figured I had better get him into the dentist before I saw the doctor again.
We went to a pediatric dentist and they were super good. Joshua was not a fan of the dental hygenist masks, but she cleaned his teeth super fast so he didn't have time to cry for too long. The dentist looked at Joshua's teeth and said it must have been the lighting in the doctor's office because his teeth look great. Now we just need to get Brian and I into the dentist. Yuck.
We love our Spanish Fork Missionaries
5 months ago




No comments:
Post a Comment