Joshua is officially walking! It was almost like last Friday he decided to walk. It was great for me and Brian we had several days where we didn't have to entertain him at all he would just walk around, fall, push himself back up, and go again. Joshua loves it, he feels super cool and I am glad he is walking before the weather turns bad.
We are still doing stretches with him because his legs are still tight, but they are obviously doing better since he can walk. In the morning he falls a little more until his legs warm up, but he is walking better every day. He is still learning how to steer, sometimes I watch him and I can tell he is just walking, but has no idea where he is going to end up. It cracks me up.
We love our Spanish Fork Missionaries
5 months ago




No comments:
Post a Comment