Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Dog


Joshua is so excited we got ourselves a dog last night. He is a Brittany Spaniel and we named him Chasseur. We call him Chasse. His original name was Marty, but that is my brother in law's name, so it had to change. We kept calling him Britt, which was the name of my dog growing up, but Britt is a girl name. We were originally going to change it to Brett but we decided on Chasseur because we like the sound. It means hunter in french.

He is really good with the kids and isn't aggressive at all. On the way home we were all crammed in my lumina and he had his hind legs in the back seat and his front legs on the arm rest. Joshua was screaming, "I want the doggy!" because Joshua couldn't reach Chasse. Minna was on the other side fussing because it was time for her to go to bed and Chasse just took it.

Anyway here are a couple of pictures.

2 comments:

  1. Awww I'm a little jealous. We were just talking about getting a dog (this past weekend) and decided we couldn't afford it :( I guess I'll just have to come play with Brett.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Someday I'd like to add a dog to the family. How great that he's not aggressive. Definitely a plus with kids around!

    ReplyDelete