Tuesday, April 26, 2011

6 Years into Eternity

Its been six years since we were married. Its been a great six years and here is a picture of us from each of the six years. As you might notice it gets harder and harder to find a picture of just Brian and I together. By 2010 I had to cut the kids out of the picture, and for our 2011 picture it is two pictures that I had to cut Joshua out of both of them. But here they are:

2005-Engagement picture
2006-Brian's Birthday
2007-Camping
2008-Graduation from BYU
2009-Riding the horses

2010
2011

3 comments:

  1. Happy 6th anniversary! I love the pictures! That is a fun idea. Ever since Brylee was born I think I would be hard pressed to find any pictures of us together. After seeing this post, I think I will have to make a point of taking a picture with Josh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! Here's to many many more wonderful years together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the post a pictures for each year! That's so cool! :)

    Also - that 2007 camping picture is beautiful! Where is that?

    ReplyDelete