Monday, April 25, 2011

Miss Minna is 11 months old

Minna is 11 months old, I can't believe she will be 1 year old in a month. Here is what she is up to now.
  • She says dada, dog and clicks her tongue. I think I heard a "ba" sound today. When she sees our dog she will just chant "dog, dog, dog" over and over again. Still no mama though.
  • She gets around the house quite well. She crawls super fast and if you leave her in one room she will come after you or
  • she will stop and make a mess. She pulls books off the shelf, food off the other shelf or will empty drawers.
  • She will work to get Joshua in trouble. When she is playing she will hand things back and forth to people, other babies, and Brian and me. When she does this with Joshua she won't give it to him, then he pulls it away and then she screams. It makes it hard to know when to get after Joshua, because he regularly takes stuff away from her.
  • She eats a ton. Probably as much as Joshua.
  • Her favorite book is "Old MacDonald had a Farm."
  • She will wave, but not when you ask her too.
  • And she is getting prettier and more lovely every day.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I can't believe she is almost one already. The time went so quickly.

    ReplyDelete