Its story I have come to tell on this snowy?!? Halloween day
It lives inside me & makes me eat & eat & eat
And because of it I’m always trying to get off of my feet
It’s the reason I can’t ride my horse
But fortunately I know its source
And this thing inside is making me fat
Nix baby #3 is the cause of ALL that
And the scariest thing of all
Is how our parents we are telling
We didn’t give them a call
Instead we wrote a poem, with excellent spelling. (and then posted it on a blog)
So to every single family member
Remember when you read this story
First to call us is first to hear gender
It’s like a small amount of glory

*Clarification I am 9 1/2 weeks along, you will find out the gender when we have the sonogram based on the order we received the phone calls.




Congratulations! That's very exciting! :)
ReplyDeleteWahoo....I"m excited for you! All of you :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! So excited for you!!
ReplyDeleteHooray!!! Congratulations. :D
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Sneakypants!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Karalee! So exciting! How are you feeling?
ReplyDelete