Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Trip to TN part 7: Visiting Brian's Dad

This is what happens when you go on a trip for 9 days, but I am almost done posting about this trip to Tennessee, I promise.

The second Sunday after Church we went to visit Brian's dad Allen, his wife Tina, and their beautiful daughters. He lives in a cabin in the mountains. It was beautiful up there, and it was finally cooler so the kids spent a lot of time outside. Joshua had a blast playing on their playground and in their playhouse. I wish I had some pictures, because their playground is really unique and cool, but I forgot my camera.

Brian's dad grilled us some delicious food. The kids didn't slow down hardly at all to eat, but they ate a ton on the drive home. Joshua had so much fun he passed out on the way home and fortunately went straight to bed when we got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment