Monday, December 19, 2011

Minna's 18 month Stats

Today was Minna's 18 month appointment. Her stats are:

Weight: 22 pounds 12 ounces (22nd percentile)

Height: 32 1/4 inches (50th percentile)

Head: 50th percentile.

Did you notice I don't have actual head size for her. I left the paper that has her information at the doctor's office. I was packing up and getting ready to go when the nurse comes in and tells me that we gave her a shot that wasn't on the orders. Minna was supposed to get a Hep A shot, but I can't keep track and I know that there is a Hep A and a Hep B vaccination. So when the nurse asked if she was supposed to get a Hib B I thought she said Hep B and since all I remembered was the hepatitis part not the letter part I said that was right.

So Minna got the two shots and I was about ready to leave when the nurse came in.I got a little annoyed because the nurse acted like it was my fault she gave Minna the wrong shot. She was the one reading the doctor's orders. So Minna had to have 3rd shot. The nurse said the extra shot wouldn't hurt her beyond the sticking. Minna did take it in stride and stopped crying after she screamed the nurse out of the room, and was giggly the whole rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment