Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Its been snowing


Last week we finally got a good snow storm. I had promised Joshua once it snowed we could build a snowman. Fortunately the snow was good so we (I really mean I) built the snowman. I soon learned that crawling around in the snow without snow pants on is really cold, not to mention its hard to be down like that pregnant, so I built the snowman really fast. Joshua liked to help put things on the snowman.

Minna spent most of her time trying to figure out how to walk in the snow. She loved the snow from the window, but wasn't so sure about it after having to be all bundled up and then trying to walk around in it.

Then we went sledding. Well mostly Joshua went sledding. Minna went once and that was enough, and I got enough exercise helping Joshua drag the sled up the hill. Then everyone got cold and it was lunchtime so we went inside. The kids decided to warm up over a nice big bowl of snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment