Goal #1. Get mentally and physically ready to have the baby. I need to start doing my pregnancy exercises regularly (in the last month I have started doing them occasionally, now it needs to be regularly), and start practicing relaxing. Also we need to get physically ready to have the baby as in maybe for this one we will have a bed set up for them before they are born.
Goal #2. Eat less sweets. I feel tons better when I don't eat cakes, cookies, candy ect... But I am bad at moderation, and I don't want to abstain indefinitely. So my new rule is I will have one dessert (probably defined as a period of time, not one cookie) for what number of month it is. So I get one in January, two in February, three in March and so on. I have a few rules beyond this as what counts as a dessert for example chocolate chips taken for the caffeine to help with a pregnancy headache don't count.
Goal #3. Get to know the primary kids better. I just want to look for and take the opportunities to talk to the kids in smaller settings.
So that's about it. Maybe if things are really good after the baby comes I will made a last quarter of the year goal. But we will see.




No comments:
Post a Comment