Today was a rainy day. Joshua and Minna got some money for their birthdays and used the money to buy umbrellas. It sounds like a practical thing, but it was their idea and they are super excited about them. Anyway since it was raining I put them in their goulashes and gave them their umbrellas and took them out with me to feed the animals. Then I went inside to help fix dinner and left them in the back yard to stomp in the muddy puddle. Needless to say when they came in we had to strip them down. Then after dinner we dipped bananas in chocolate. The kids ended up looking like this.
So obviously after dinner it was to the tub for a good scrub down.
Then tonight was Miriam's first bath. She was a stinky child, my children always smell like sour milk because they are big spitters. Joshua and Minna were so excited to have her take a bath. Joshua was running around grabbing the tub, and towels for her. The tub was in the living room, and Minna came over with a giant mug full of the water that washed the scum off the big kids to help fill up the little tub. Fortunately I caught that in time and managed to get the dirty water poured down the drain.
I didn't get any pictures of Miriam in the tub because I spent the whole time trying to keep Joshua and Minna back enough so that Brian could wash Miriam. We did take some pictures afterwards. The lighting is a little weird but she has her eyes open which is fun.
Afterwards we got all the kids together for pajamas picture.
Then Joshua and Minna spent their movie time cuddling on the chair together. I even tried to get Minna to come cuddle with me after I nursed and put Miriam to bed. But she wanted to be with Joshua.




Cute kiddos! I do have to say that because of my own child, I thought that the pictures were of muddy faces at first. I'm glad your kids have better taste!
ReplyDelete