Thursday, October 25, 2012

Minna-ism

I don't put very many of Minna's quotes up, because it is usually not what she says, but the tone in which she says it that is funny.  But I think these ones are pretty good.

On the airplane she points to my elbow and says in her concerned voice, "whats that?".  I tell her its my elbow.  She responds very matter of fact like, "I don't have elbows!".  I told her that she did and proceeded to try to bend her elbow to show her where it was.  She held her arms as straight as she could, she did not want to be wrong.

She is also very concerned with imperfections that I may have.  The other day she points at my elbow and says, "That's your big elbow."  Then she points at a mole I have on my upper arm and says, "That's your little elbow."   I told her that it was a mole.  She then looks at me with pity in her face she says, "You probably need band aid."  Then she sees a freckle on my arm and goes, "Whats that?"  I told her it was a freckle.  She looks at me with pity again and says, "You probably need a band aid."  She just wants to cover me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment