So this is what she is up to now:
- She eats 5 times a day, and is usually pretty patient about the whole thing. She will sometimes just chill for up to an hour after I usually feed her, but once I get her into position to eat, I had better not change my mind or she gets real mad.
- She sleeps really good as long as she is warm. She sleeps the best in fleece sleepers, with extra blankets, and the space heater going. If she wakes up and feels cool to the touch she is a cranky baby. But if she wakes up and feels warm enough that if it wasn't her, I would wonder if she is sick, she is a happy happy baby.
- She can roll over both ways, but she can't really steer so I have to rescue her.
- When she is on her stomach she can move around in a circle and push herself forward. Yesterday she scooted forward off of her play mat. The other two had no kind of forward motion until they were at least 7 months old. I am so not ready for this.
- She thinks Joshua is the most hilarious person. She can hardly look at him without bursting into a fit of giggles.
- She plays well with Minna (at least so far) and Minna makes sure that all of Miriam's wants are taken care of. "Miriam wants a blankey." "Miriam wants a baby."
- She is just a happy child and mixes in very well with our family.




No comments:
Post a Comment