Sunday, November 9, 2014

2014 Primary Program


Today was the primary program.  The kids were so excited.  They got ready super early this morning.  When we got to the church we sat on the other side of the chapel than we normally sit on so it was easy for me to move up where I needed to be to help with the program..  It totally freaked the kids out.  Then our pianist came and sat with us, because she needed to be up front too.  It made the kids be more reverent than they normally would be.  Then for the opening song we sang "I am a Child of God."  Joshua was reading it from the hymn book and belting out the song.  Minna was "reading" it from the hymn book and belting out the song.  Miriam was turning pages in the hymn book and belting out the chorus.  It made me happy. 

Both kids did well with their parts.  Minna sang some of the songs, and Joshua sang all the songs enthusiastically.  I think their favorite song was Follow the Prophet.  I would say the program was a success, just the right amount of cute kids, cute wiggles (like when the girl on the stand was dancing to a song), reverent kids, and plenty of feeling God's love for the children and all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment