Usually when Joshua wakes up from his nap, I will hear him move around, maybe fuss a little bit, and then usually happy chattering. The other day it was totally silent from his room, and then I hear:
"Ashes, Ashes, fall down". Then I hear the crash of him sitting suddenly in his crib. Then I hear, "More!". A few more moments. "Okay". Then "Ashes, Ashes, fall down." This was followed by him sitting abruptly again. He did the whole cycle over and over, each time telling himself he wanted more, and then consenting with himself before doing it again.
A few minutes later I hear him start to sing the song to Winnie the Pooh's Up Down Touch the Ground song. Only all Joshua will sing is "Up, Down. Mooooood."
It made me laugh it was really fun to listen to him.
We love our Spanish Fork Missionaries
5 months ago




No comments:
Post a Comment