Joshua's speaking skills have been improving, and he is starting to speak in sentences. This has made him able to say some funny things, and I know they will get funnier as he gets older. To preserve some of the funny things he says I am going to try to blog about them as Joshua-isms.
Joshua's first three word sentence: "I got cheeks". I was driving home one day and I heard him say this, and I thought I must have heard wrong. But he kept saying "I got cheeks". And I look back and he is pushing on his cheeks.
On the way to drop him off at a friend's house to spend the night so Brian and I could get away for our 5th anniversary, Joshua starts saying "I cute". I think he was trying to say, don't leave me mom and dad I am so cute.
Just as a side note we met a pediatrician and the bed and breakfast Brian and I went to for our anniversary and before we knew she was a pediatrician we were telling the funny things that Joshua says. After she told us she was a pediatrician she said that Joshua has advanced sentence structure for his age since he refers to himself as "I" instead of "me". That's right our kid speaks really well.
We love our Spanish Fork Missionaries
5 months ago




No comments:
Post a Comment