I have been meaning to take pictures of our kittens for two weeks now and I finally did. We got these kittens for a joint anniversary/birthday present for the family. Brian and I missed being able to have pets as we have been living in apartments, and ever since we have moved we have been meaning to get cats. We also need them because we live on a 6 acre plot and we need them to help with the mice, and the vole in our backyard. I really got in a hurry to find them, after I found a dead mouse that had fallen into a bucket downstairs.
So here they are. The tiger looking kitten is supposed to be a Maine Coon cat. This means he should get to be very large. He was abandoned by his first owners, so he is a little skittish around people. He is pretty good once you catch him, but it can be hard to catch him. Because of this the kittens are living in the garage, until he gets more used to us. It is starting to work; he is getting more comfortable around us.
The black kitten is a couple of weeks older than the tiger kitten. He is super friendly, and Joshua loves him. He loves to go outside and tries to sneak out all the time. He will be glad when they can both live outside instead of being stuck in the garage.
We haven't named them yet. Does anyone have any ideas?




No comments:
Post a Comment