Friday, June 4, 2010

New Born Check Up

Tuesday Minna had her first official check-up. She had a weight check on Saturday to make sure she didn't loose too much weight in a day and to check on her jaundice. On Saturday she weighed 4 pounds 13 ounces, and her bili levels were the same as the day before when we left the hospital.
Minna's stats on Tuesday were:

Weight: 4 pounds 15 ounces, 1st percentile (finally starting to gain weight)

Length: 18 1/4 inches, 4th percentile (her head rounded out after birth making her shorter now that when she was born).

Head: 12 1/2 inches 1st percentile

And here is a picture of Miss Minna, since she is so pretty and thoughtful.

2 comments:

  1. Minna!!!!! You are too beautiful and I can't Can't CAN'T wait to meet you. I'm your mom's crazy neighbor <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new baby pictures! Minna is beautiful! Keep 'em comin'! :D

    ReplyDelete