Even though this post is mostly about Minna, I thought I would start out with a little bit about Joshua. He loves Minna a lot and does what he can to take care of her. When I change her diaper, he will bring over all of her toys one at a time for her to play with (too bad she can't actually hold them yet). He will also go and fix her blanket for her when she is sitting in her little bouncy chair. Today I hadn't gotten around to putting a blanket on her in her chair so he went and got a blanket and carefully put it on her. Then he put another one on her just in case. I did have to fix that one because it was covering her face. He is so gentle with her, he will give her the softest kisses. When she does tummy time he will turn the music on her gym for her to listen too. He is also fascinated by her gym, I swear he didn't like his gym this much when he was a baby, but look at him playing in it.
Now to Miss Minna. We have started her on tummy time already because Joshua hated it so much. She will lay there quietly for a while, but whenever she lifts or turns her head, she protests to the whole event. 
Notice that she is wearing blue. We didn't have any girl sleepers for her in the newborn size until my baby shower. Now even after the baby shower she ends up wearing Joshua's old sleepers all the time because she poops or pees on her clothes all the time. She is tons worse that Joshua ever was for peeing every time the diaper comes off. One night in two feedings I went through three sleepers, five diapers, and a set of sheets for her. The laundry amount is crazy even when I use Joshua's things 
Minna's personality is way different than Joshua's. She is so much more cuddly, and more sensitive too. The first couple of nights whenever she would poop or spit up she would scream. She is finally getting past that a little and only gets upset if it is super messy. She is pretty happy and social at least for a baby that sleeps most of the time. Here is her beautiful smile. 
Here she is all dressed up for church with her big brother. 




You have dang cute kids! She's just beautiful. :)
ReplyDelete