Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Joshua's 3 year Stats

This is probably the last time I will post Joshua's size on the blog. i want to stop long before he is old enough to care. So here it is:

Height: 38 inches (a little over 60th percentile)
Weight: 31 pounds (a little under 50th percentile)

He is doing really well and is healthy. He cried a little bit for the shots, but stopped soon after when the nursed promised him a Popsicle. He wouldn't get undressed unless Minna was undressed so we had two little kids running around in diapers and socks. But he gave her moral support after his doctor visit when we had to take Minna to get some blood drawn. I made Brian hold Minna for the blood draw and I held Joshua to watch. The lab tech guy couldn't get a vein in the first arm and was digging around in there and she was screaming hysterically, by the time he decided to try the next arm. Joshua noticed her crying and started to sing to her. She didn't stop crying or anything but I thought it was cute that Joshua tried. Fortunately the second arm bled beautifully and we were able to finish up quickly.

Back to Joshua, I told the doctor that Joshua still walks on his toes some, and he said that his Achilles Tendon is really tight, and he gave us some new stretches to work on it. Hopefully that helps.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, he is tall, at least compared to my kids. Dallin had his 3 year appointment in March, and he was 36 inches and 29 lbs.

    ReplyDelete