- Minna is one little spunky girl, she is learning how to keep up with Joshua and get him in trouble. One day they were playing in the living room and I went in and Joshua pulled Minna down. I told him not to do that because it makes Minna sad. Joshua responded that when she pulled him down it made him sad. I tried to explain that Minna wasn't trying to pull him down, but just trying to stand up. Then Minna looks at me, lets out a loud yell and yanks on Joshua to pull him down. I guess he was right.
- She has figured out how to turn around to go down the front step onto our enclosed front porch where a bunch of toys are.
- She is walking around pushing things around and is constantly rearranging any furniture that is light enough for her to move.
- But she has no interest in holding onto our hands to walk around, I guess she is going to walk all by herself.
- Her favorite thing is to make messes. She loves to pull things out of drawers and off shelves, she will empty out something and then head for the next one.
- She says three words-dada, dog (but she chants it dog, dog, dog) and all done. She also says bababa, and has imitated "mooo".
- She is just about the most adorable thing ever.
Summer fun with people I love
5 weeks ago




No comments:
Post a Comment