Thursday, September 15, 2011

Trip to TN part 2: Splash Pad


Note: I was a slacker with my camera, so I am having to get pictures from those who are more prepared than me. So the posts for this trip will not be in chronological order.

Tuesday Brian and I left Joshua and Minna with Terry and went to the local used bookstore. I had been looking forward to the bookstore trip probably since the last time we went to Tennessee. It had gotten more expensive, but they still have super cheap board books and golden books. After spending way too much time and money there and running some errands we went back with the kids and headed to the splash pad.

When we first got to the splash pad there was a train rearranging the train cars. Joshua and his cousin Jacob were in heaven watching.
While the boys were busy Terry and I picked a ton of holly berries for Jesse's wedding reception. The berries didn't end up being used but I did try to help.

After the train left we went to cool off in the water.
Then right before we went home we went to feed the ducks, geese, and mostly the fish. Look how big the fish are and how many there are. The birds didn't stand a chance.

1 comment: