Monday, March 12, 2012

Catch-up Post Minna's Toes

So I am pretty sure that we are having another girl to bring out my feminine side and to let Minna develop a feminine side. When we go out I do try to dress her up, but at home, the poor girl is dressed all unisex style in Joshua's old clothes. (In my defense boy's clothes seem to hold up better outside). It was just a few weeks ago that I was able to tame the mullet. Even when I do my hair it only takes me 10 minutes.
Brian decided one day that Minna could be a little girlier so he painted her toenails. Minna loved it, and so some Sunday mornings that is there bonding activity. Glad someone in the family will be able to teach the girls how to be girlie sometimes. Here are Minna's pretty toes.

No comments:

Post a Comment