Monday, March 12, 2012

Highlights from Today

Today started out a little rough, but ended up being a really good day. Here are some highlights:
  • Taking the kids outside and only having to put on jackets and galoshes.
  • Getting outside and realizing it was too warm for the jackets.
  • Brian coming outside with us and saying if he knew it was this nice he would have come out earlier (he is a fair weather outside person)
  • The look on Joshua's face when he remembered how easy it is to be potty trained when you are a little boy and are outside.
  • Joshua peeing off the deck, and Minna stripping her diaper off and standing at the edge of the deck hollering, "Pee! Pee!".
  • Eating a picnic dinner on the deck.
  • The very minimal clean up required after eating dinner on the deck.
  • Remembering that the kids fight less when they are outside.
Yeah for spring coming.

1 comment:

  1. It was nice out yesterday? I wish I would have known I totally would have made the girls go out as long as I could have still seen them from the couch. :)

    ReplyDelete