Friday, March 15, 2013

Joshua's costumes

Joshua is really getting into the dress up thing.  I don't actually have very many dress up clothes for him, so he does alot of scrounging.  I am not sure if this is a good mom thing, he has to think and come up with stuff, or a bad mom thing, inadequate dress up clothes in the house.  Anyway this is what his typical getup as evolved into.

He is either a knight, or a superhero knight. I am not sure which.  But he has on snowboots, pajama pants, probably over the pants underware, an awsome cape he got at a birthday party, gloves, a shield made from the lid of a clothes hamper, "eye goggles", and a knitted cap (which is sometimes replaced by a bicycle helment.


Here is one with Minna in it too.  She usually doesn't feel the need to be quite as decked out as Joshua, just a couple accessories and she is ready to  join in the bad guy/bandit/ghost fighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment