Sunday, May 31, 2015

Happy Birthday Miriam, a few days ago

Miriam turned 3 years old, 4 days ago.  I like to get these posts up on their birthdays and will sometimes schedule the post way in advance.  But this year I wasn't that on the ball. Joshua's was done one day before his birthday, Minna was done on her birthday right before I went to bed, and Miriam's I am barely keeping it in the correct month.  Life of the youngest child.

Here is Miriam's 3rd year in review:

Miriam turning two with her Aunt Heather.  I swear Miriam looks exactly the same, only with longer hair.
June 2014
July 2014 Getting ready to watch the racing pigs
 August 2014 What is a perfect outfit to ride a carousel horse in?  Why matching pajamas and a leopard print hat
September 2014 Her heart was broken when everyone went off to school without her. (In the picture she still thinks she is going too)

.October 2014
November 2014 She went through a puzzle faze. She would obsessively do puzzles over and over again.  She got to be quite good.
December 2014 She drew this awesome dolphin

January 2015 Laundry basket boats

February 2015 Valentines day door
March 2015 Getting ready for gymnastics' class
And pouting because I told her gymnasts don't wear tutus.
April 2015
May 2015, fell out of the top bunk of the bunkbed, got a concussion, and chipped a tooth

No comments:

Post a Comment