We have been living in South Carolina. There is not really a winter here at all and so I have not bought Joshua really any winter clothes. (In December we were running our air conditioner, and Joshua got a little heat rash when we went on a walk, so we have not seen the need for winter clothes). He does have a jacket and a winter cap and that has been plenty. Well Friday the high temperature was about 38 degrees and the low was around 20 degrees. With the humidity and the wind on top of that it felt pretty cool. I was worried about taking Joshua outside, but he gets really cranky if we don't go out two to three times a day.
Up until now the warmest I have dressed him is in his jacket, with a winter cap, with a light blanket around his legs. This is how Joshua went out Friday.




No comments:
Post a Comment