Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Weight Update



I took these pictures on Joshua's 8 month birthday. I have been looking for an excuse to post them. I figured a weight update would do. Then you could look at him and decide if he looks that big. We took him to the doctor yesterday to get his synergis shot (protects against RSV), and he weighed 16 pounds 14 ounces. This is down a little from before he got sick, but it is up from when he was sick. He used to be 17 pounds then got down to 16 pounds 9 ounces, and now he is going up.

I think he is cute baby chubby, but I think his cheeks make him look fatter than he really is. He has giant cheeks. But he has a tiny butt. When he was in the hospital we used to tell him to "get some squish on the tush". He does have fat there, but it is still skinny. I don't know where that came from Brian and I both have nice round bottoms.

Here is another one. I love naked babies.

1 comment:

  1. You got to love the cubby cheeks! So much better to kiss, my dear!

    Glad to hear the weight is going good; I bet that's such a relief.

    ReplyDelete