Thursday, February 12, 2009

Maybe its time to potty train

Before you all get up in arms, I am not about to attempt to potty train my 9 month old. I think sitting up and probably standing up is a prerequisite to potty training. But this is why I wonder if I should start.

For several months now I have been very lucky and Joshua has very seldomly peed outside of his diaper, but the last week or so I will take off the diaper and here will come a stream straight at me. I am starting to wonder if he can control it and he does it on purpose, because as I jump back a little and then hurry to put a diaper or a wipe or something over him, he usually starts giggling. He thinks it is hilarious. So isn't it when they start to have control when you start potty training?

1 comment:

  1. So I found your blog address off of Kristina Carters blog, and I hope you don't mind me looking and commenting on your blog. You might not remember who I am, but my son was next to your son in the nicu when you first had Joshua. I was wondering how he's doing? Wasn't he about 25 weeks gestation? Cute blog, and it's good to hear things are going well.

    ReplyDelete