Joshua loves to put on his best face for people besides Brian and me. He is all smiles and acts cute all the time. Whenever he starts to do something mischievous we pull out the camera or camcorder. Joshua will always stop what he is doing and smile sweetly at the camera.
Recently Joshua has learned to blow raspberries. This has made feeding him an adventure, because he will often blow them just as we put a bite of food in his mouth. We took the opportunity to take a picture, there is no way he could clean this up himself.
Look how nonchalant he looks.




omg, that is too funny because his picture totally looks like he is saying, "what, mom, I am innocant, I have no idea how this all got here." lol.
ReplyDeleteOh, that is adorable. Yeah, it totally does make feeding much more interesting! Tay does the raspberries now when she is done eating whatever it is. Even if I'm giving her a bottle and she doesn't want any more, she'll blow raspberries. Too funny. He is such a doll face.
ReplyDelete