I have been meaning to post this all week, but Brian took the pictures with him to work on Monday, accidentally. Fortunately he remembered before he tried to go through security, but Monday was the one day I had time to blog until now.
So the baby is a girl. Everything else on the ultrasound looked good. My placenta is high and attached well. The doctor said that an abruption happens to fast to have monitoring do any good, so I just have to watch for the signs. But at least everything is sitting well now.
She and I are getting bigger now. I can feel her move around when I am still for a while, and when I bend over I am reminded that someone is there. Here are some pictures of her.




Karalee, how exciting! I hope everything continues to go well with this pregnancy.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the new little girl! How fun it'll be. And buying cute clothes! Yes, bending over is not advised, I keep forgetting, I don't remember it being this hard to be pregnant last time, I wonder if it's different or I just forgot! Take extra care, we want that placenta staying put.
ReplyDeleteOh how exciting! Little girls are so much fun to dress up :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
ReplyDelete