I decided that I should write up the story of Joshua's birth and NICU stay before the new baby is born. If you want to read about it check out http://nixbeginnings.blogspot.com/
Wow, what a crazy experience and what a little miracle. I can't believe Joshua had hair even though he was born so early!
It was really interesting to read about your blood clot. That's how they discovered my FVL too. But mine was a pulmonary embolism back when I was in Jr. High.
Wow, what a crazy experience and what a little miracle. I can't believe Joshua had hair even though he was born so early!
ReplyDeleteIt was really interesting to read about your blood clot. That's how they discovered my FVL too. But mine was a pulmonary embolism back when I was in Jr. High.
Kurlee, I love reading your blog and catching up on what's going on with you but I never see any pictures of you!!! what's up with that?
ReplyDelete