Sunday, March 28, 2010

Pregnancy Pictures

So I figured I should take a picture of myself sometime this pregnancy. Wednesday night I went out with some friends and actually did my hair and stuff, so I took Brian to take my picture since it was the one time I didn't look like I was chasing around a toddler all day long. Here I am at 26 1/2 weeks.
Here I am about 26 weeks with Joshua.
I feel like my stomach is bigger with this baby, but I have gotten less big in my hips and thighs. I have also noticed this baby moves more than Joshua did. Sometimes I wonder if she sleeps enough, or if she will let me sleep enough when she is born. She kicks more than Joshua did, but he used to press on me with his head, or butt or something. It is interesting to me that they act differently already.
Also I was always worried with Joshua that he would kick me when I got a shot. He was usually pretty calm, and never kicked me when I got the nightly shot. This little girl seems to come alive every night when Brian gives me the shot. One time she even kicked me right where he gave me the shot. Fortunately it hurt less than I anticipated. Brian will sometimes bang on the other side of my stomach from where he is going to give me my shot to distract her. I don't know if it works or not though.
Also she is already a Daddy's girl. Brian got to feel Joshua kick maybe 3 or 4 times before he was born. Joshua would always stop whenever Brian would try to feel him. This baby will let Brian feel her kick at least once a day, if not more. I can't believe she could be such a Daddy's girl before she is even born.

4 comments:

  1. Fun post! But when I clicked on it I can't see the one maternity picture! I think that means you need to post more.... :)
    Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good! Ellie sometimes kicked me when I gave myself the shots too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carissa-I think it may be a blogger issue, I just looked and 1/2 my pictures aren't showing up, but this morning they were all there. If you really want to see it check back later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brylee was so wild inside that I actually had several comments from people who could see my stomach moving around like crazy. Unfortunately, in her case at least, she is just as wild now as she was then. Who knew they could be so much of who they are before they are even born!

    ReplyDelete